Mental Health Community Advisor (Bridge Builder)
1x 35 hour per week post; 1x 28 hour per week post; £17,290 (pro rata) per annum
Closing date for applications 12noon on Monday, 12 September 2022 (extended deadline)
This is an exciting time to come and join us here at Independence Trust, supporting the residents of Cheltenham and North Cotswolds. As a Bridge Builder with the CALMHS team you would be responsible for building a robust person-centred service, working in conjunction with our clients and their support network, supporting them to achieve positive outcomes within the community.
If you can demonstrate the following, then we want to hear from you!
- Strong networking skills, with a knowledge of the vast variety of different services and groups within the geographical area; possessing the ability to positively work with collaborative partners and health professionals.
- Enthusiastic and passionate person-centred approach, motivating clients to set and achieve their own aspirations and goals.
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills, with the ability to effectively and efficiently optimise your case load.
- Effective communication, tailoring your delivery and interaction in a person-centred approach.
- Accurately and competently complete assessments and co-produce action plans.
- Preferably possess or be working towards a minimum of NVQ Level 2 in Mental Health or equivalent.
Please note: the job title for this role is Bridge Builder - Community Advice, Links and Mental Health Support Service (CALMHS) and you may occasionally be asked to cover in the Gloucester / FOD Locality.
To download the full job role and application form, click here: https://www.grcc.org.uk/work-for-us/bridge-builder-calmhs Applications will only be accepted with a completed application form. Please indicate on the application form which post you would prefer.
Independence Trust is committed to safeguarding and ensuring the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all our colleagues to share this commitment.
The suitability of all prospective employees or volunteers will be assessed during the recruitment process in line with this commitment.