Independence Trust is now part of GRCC, and runs a range of mental health, autism, and general wellbeing support services across Gloucestershire.
- Gloucestershire Community Advice, Links and Mental Health Support Service (CALMHS) - Support for those who have severe and enduring mental health conditions. We provide one-to-one support to empower people to engage with the community and gain a sense of belonging. Support to access education, volunteering, part-time and full-time employment.
- Peer Service – Provides a space for people to meet and support one another through building friendships and engaging in common interests such as walking groups, arts, and crafts.
- Stroud and Berkeley Vale Community Wellbeing Service – Our team of Social Prescribers provide non-medical support to help people with all aspects of wellbeing, including long-term health conditions, mental health, loneliness and isolation, debt and finance.
- Gloucestershire Community Autism Support and Advice (CASA) – Post-diagnostic support for autistic adults. Support to understand autistic spectrum conditions. Advice, guidance, information, one-to-one and peer support, and support around Reasonable Adjustments. Drop-ins available across the county.
- Annual Health Checks – Working with partners in GP surgeries to support people with severe mental illnesses to access their free annual health check.
- Discharge Hubs – Working with the NHS and voluntary sector partners to support people who are being discharged back into the community from a mental health admission.
Call us for more information on 01452 317460
Community House, 15 College Green, Gloucester, GL1 2LZ