Walking's fantastic, great for our fitness and Wellbeing too.
We're supporting a local walking group that'll take place every Monday morning at 1pm around Charford in Bromsgrove.
The walks are short and simple and all on nice pavements so no need for special footwear (very wheelchair friendly). The starting point for the walk is the Starlight Cafe (details below).
- Explore your area, get out into the fresh air, meet new people.
- Regular brisk walking can help reduce the risk of heart disease, lower blood pressure, improve blood cholesterol levels and help control diabetes.
- Meet with friends and make new ones as you walk together for a stroll or a more brisk walk if you're able.
- It's all free and you can bring along your dog or kids.
- The walks last for around 20 minutes
- For more information contact Vicky Rollason on 01527 833886
Where is it?
13 Humphery Ave
Walks start at 1pm and last for around 20 minutes.