The official launch of two important services:
- Community Advice, Links and Mental Health Support Service (CALMHS)
Support for those experiencing moderate to severe Mental Ill Health, tailored to help build on an individual’s strengths to make positive changes. Find out more here.
- Community Autism Support and Advice Service (CASA)
We're proud to be delivering the newly commissioned Community Autism Support and Advice service for Gloucestershire. Find out more here.
Both of these vital new services are funded by Gloucestershire County Council. The services are open to residents of Gloucestershire or those registered with a Gloucestershire GP.
Our staff will be launching these new services at several events, on-hand with info and happy to answer any questions. We’d love to see you there! Meet the team and celebrate the launch of these vital services.
Launch events will be taking place at:
- Tuesday 12th November. Eastgate Street, Gloucester. 10am – 4pm
- Wednesday 13th November. High Street, Stroud. 10am – 4pm
- Thursday 14th November. Midcounties Co-operative, Cinderford. 10am – 4pm
- Friday 15th November. Regents Arcade, Cheltenham. 10am – 6pm
If you would like any more information about these events, CALMHS, CASA, or any of our services then please contact us on using the details here.